Thursday, April 26, 2012

Any toughts on next EA SPORTS MMA Quick Clip #10:?

:)|||A quick scroll of some create-a-fighter animations.
EA SPORTS MMA Quick Clip #10: Create-a-Fighter Winning Animations|||You guys will enjoy the next clip!!
How cool is it that EA has stepped up the media frenzy???
We're 8 days from the demo. The excitement is building!|||I hope its another fight!|||


You guys will enjoy the next clip!!
How cool is it that EA has stepped up the media frenzy???
We're 8 days from the demo. The excitement is building!

UUU yeah...... 8 long days... :)|||hope it's a fight with manhoef or alvarez wanna see how they play|||


A quick scroll of some create-a-fighter animations.
EA SPORTS MMA Quick Clip #10: Create-a-Fighter Winning Animations

I'm with you, hopefully a CAF clip, if not maybe some clips of alvarez, woodley or some of the non shown japanese fighters.|||I'd like a look at CAF tattoos, names and nicknames if possible. Although, either way, I just want the demo more than anything. If the clip just said "alright, we lied, you can play the demo tomorrow", well that would just make my day.|||Yep me aswell hoping for a CAF clip. I just hope they have enough to talk about when it gets to CAF. If they dont, I'll be slightly worried. To be honest I was actually expecting there would be a clip about it, Fighter Share itself is a key feature so CAF mode must be up there....... right?
I hope it will meet the expectations.|||MELVIN MANHOEF!!! I have been dying to see how he plays and how fluid his combos are.|||I personally would like to see a little something about the CAF options since we got a CAF/Career vid but it showed very little of what you could do.|||CAF, we've been patient.|||Clinch. C'mon guys, we've seen everything else in the game except for the clinch!
|||WHERES THE LINK|||


WHERES THE LINK

Link to what?

No comments:

Post a Comment