Friday, April 27, 2012

EA MMA playable before Strikeforce event for the press

Guess EA SPORTS MMA is a lot closer to being completed than I thought. First the trailer is going to be shown off, but supposedly it's already in playable form too. Great news. Can't wait to see the trailer and the fights.
Fedor FTW.
http://www.collegenews.com/index.php?/article/ea_sports_mma_to_be_previewed_in_playable_form_before_strikeforce_event10302009123456789/|||That is sweet|||oooo will sell soul for playable demo!|||Looks like march 2010 isnt so unrealistic after all.. Thats awesome|||Looks like we'll be getting hands-on previews soon. I hope someone who is genuinely excited for this game will get to go, those are always the best. IGN and sites like that just give some boring politically correct previews with no good info.|||exciting wknd coming up!!!! along with seeing the trailor, we'll actually get to see some reviews coming in as well.... HOPEFULLY THEY'RE GOOD ONES!!!!!!!|||*, lucky press.
I should try to sneak in..|||The place where I saw the March release date was play.com and come to think of it, i thought fight night was going to be out in march according to that site! But it does look near...now, who wants to quickly start an mma magazine. One week can it be done?|||That is awesome that it is in playable form.
I still think an August or September release date.|||


That is awesome that it is in playable form.
I still think an August or September release date.

i thought they were gonna do FN 1 summer, EA MMA the other summer?
when they said that i assumed june.|||Well the reason I think Sept. or Aug. is in one of the Peter Moore videos back in August or September he said the game is still about a year away. I would find the video but I am too lazy to search for it. :)|||


Well the reason I think Sept. or Aug. is in one of the Peter Moore videos back in August or September he said the game is still about a year away. I would find the video but I am too lazy to search for it. :)

Sound. :)
did he mention how long its been in development? cause it took THQ 3 years to get the game looking slightly worse then EA's?|||Though, I think they are rather quick with the gameplay showings and the hands-on for the press.
I dont know what it means but I hope for a Q2/3 release next year.|||




Well the reason I think Sept. or Aug. is in one of the Peter Moore videos back in August or September he said the game is still about a year away. I would find the video but I am too lazy to search for it. :)

Sound. :)
did he mention how long its been in development? cause it took THQ 3 years to get the game looking slightly worse then EA's?

Yeah, he said it has been in development for about 2 years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment