Thursday, April 26, 2012

Heads up: Walmart WILL have midnight release on Oct. 19th. check with your loca...

For those wondering about midnight release for the game, I checked with my local Walmart here in upstate NY, while I was doing some shopping, and they confirmed to me that on October 19th, they will be selling at midnight. I will call them just to make sure that monday evening.|||So to clear up any confusion, you do have to go to Walmart.com and find EA MMA, preorder it, and select "site to store" shipping. It will then ask you to fill out the info for the $10 gift card, you can e-mail it to any address you like, and even has a to/from thing you can fill out. Then, at 12:01 (12:15 at my Wal-Mart) you can pick up EA MMA on Tuesday Morning. Seems like a better gamble than hoping Fallout gets a midnight release at Gamestop.

No comments:

Post a Comment