Friday, April 20, 2012

So EA has opened up the matchmaking to all skill levels?

I havent been online for a few day because I was playing offline alot. I finally decided to go online & my fights are against white belts,orange belts & 1 green.
I'm a green belt & this is the 1st time I'm really facing this amount of lower belts consistently.
There has been alot of complaining about the games matchmaking because of how hard it is to find a opponent. I'm almost positive matchmaking was based on belts. So people had a tough time finding players in their range.
Did EA change the matchmaking through there online tuners they talked about?|||There have been high ranked players beating low ranked players since day 1 on the EA Ticker. I just think there are more differences in belt levels now so it's more noticeable. The reason it takes so long to find a fight is because there is never more than 30 players in a lobby and unless there is an odd number of players they are probably all in a fight already.|||I see. I havent really been matched up with really low ranked fighter til now.A guy just quit on me after I finished him & messaged me ''yr to good 4 me'' The guy was like 1-1|||Yeah people just been playing. I see blue belts with * records like 60-60. The belt system doesnt really make any sense, but its a nice addition.
|||Doubt it. Still finding it next to impossible to find a game online.|||It takes way to long to find a game. I have to find something else to do while I wait. I forget to back out against higher levels and I wind up getting my * wooped.|||the belt doesnt mean * im afraid.
all its a sign of is how much you have played the game in ranked matches, Im a green belt now with a record of 53-56 or so.
not great, but when yellows are afraid to fight me its like come on :/
i fight any colour, always have

No comments:

Post a Comment