Thursday, April 26, 2012

Petition for 200+ CAF slots

I know there are a lot of CAF makers on here who simply don't have enough room for CAFs. I am one person who wishes for over 200 CAF slots. Please guys lets all support this and show EA what their community want! Anyone else in?|||I don't need it....lol|||Some of us do!|||I know, All i need is 50 and I'll be happy lol. I don't like to make a trillion CAF.|||


I know, All i need is 50 and I'll be happy lol. I don't like to make a trillion CAF.

Yea, 200 is kind of overkill.|||What if you find 150 CAFs to download but you already have 50!|||


What if you find 150 CAFs to download but you already have 50!

Delete one and replace...honestly, what are you going to do with 200 CAF's? Not like you are going to play all 200 careers through, just delete and replace.|||I'd fight all of them!|||Better to have too many than too few.
So sure, why not :)|||about 50 will do for me
20 TOP ufc
20 who don t make it
and 10 extras
all in all y not|||definitely|||I dont need it. In ufc i had 2 caf's. I maybe would like to download fighters if someone creates fighters i want. But then 50 slots is enough for me :) all i care about is gameplay and gfx|||80% of players will probably have no more than 10 CAFs so yea i think 100 tops is what they should give us.
i mean i don't much about technology but doesn't it take a lot of space to devote to empty CAF room... rather maximize gameplay and responsiveness
(FN4 was super laggy even offline and played with a 1 second lag from the footwork to the sound effects)|||no offense but i think 100 is enough.|||




What if you find 150 CAFs to download but you already have 50!

Delete one and replace...honestly, what are you going to do with 200 CAF's? Not like you are going to play all 200 careers through, just delete and replace.

Nah more like if you could use them online, and if the CAF system is really as deep as we want it to be. That you could download the full roster of UFC fighters to your drive. But on a second thought 200 is overkill, 100 should be fine though.

No comments:

Post a Comment