Friday, April 27, 2012

This ducking is getting ridiculous.

I just got ducked by a * master blue belt. THAT'S HIGHER THAN MINE :) By the looks of things, the one thing that will make me stop playing it is the fact that I can't play it. It seems to be so much worse than usual lately. It's gotten to the point where I do pretty much just play for fun, hell I went 0-2 against an orange belt using cung le because I was just striking, and not even going for the TKO. Even fight cards have lost their appeal, because the guys hosting are normally new players, so there isn't even much competition there. Getting seriously fed up with this.|||I get ducked by hydrobong all day. I don't see the point your never going to get better ducking people. I've never ducked anyone EVER! I don't see how you can waste your time looking at your screen while you find a fight. But if they want to go down that spiral let them.|||Moved to HW in an attempt to find fights. Just nearly got finished with a single jab :) I don't really like this weight class, but 3-0 so far.|||


Moved to HW in an attempt to find fights. Just nearly got finished with a single jab :) I don't really like this weight class, but 3-0 so far.

thats the only reason i fight hw i hate spending 20 mins looking for a fight|||Its killing me. 3 of the 7 or so people still willing to play me are in this thread.|||I start at LW, keep it going while I check some emails
and such then go to WW and on up.. I think if everybody
did this it could restore some order to things instead of
having everybody stuck fighting at HW cuz all the scubs are
there.... also LW is wassssup!!!! make a freakin CAF and get
in HERE!!!|||Guess I should make a LW CAF then lmao|||Leagues|||only people i duck are those that do nothing but parry takedown. Mikeylp. I've beat him so many times and received so much hate mail from him that I just duck him everytime now because he cries that I "parry spammed" and he has no skill whatsoever|||


only people i duck are those that do nothing but parry takedown. Mikeylp. I've beat him so many times and received so much hate mail from him that I just duck him everytime now because he cries that I "parry spammed" and he has no skill whatsoever

hes funny i was on like a 6 streak against him and got so much hate mail but he got a random 1 hit k.o and no hes cool lol|||yea, first time I beat him he sent me some weird message calling me a * and cheat. A few minutes later he sends me another message apologizing. I'm like, dude get a life lol|||I rather mikeylp take it out on my mail box instead of in real life.|||


I rather mikeylp take it out on my mail box instead of in real life.

whats going to do in real life have a tempertantrum?|||I think Mikeylp is hilarious. I always look forward to his hatemail.|||Lol yeah mikey was strange. The first time I beat him he sent me me a message something like ”wow, you're a better imaginary fighter in a video game than me. Way to go ace.” I asked him what was up with the attitude, he replied ”I just * hate losing.” Least he's honest I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment