Friday, April 27, 2012

Major glitch, developers anywhere?

Go to my thread in the online discussion section and read it. Its so stupid and people using it are bragging about their wins lol|||


Go to my thread in the online discussion section and read it. Its so stupid and people using it are bragging about their wins lol



P.S. anyone who is bored go to my recent fights and watch me leg kick ko tha premiere, it was sexy :) im 20 something on the leaderboard n my GT is DatDudeFrau

Mr. Pot meet Mr. Kettle. :)|||I wanted to see it for myself so sent a message to the op. We setup a fight card and indeed it's true. He had a lightweight Judo caf with 88 standup.
The good news is he did not tell me how. (I was not going to ask either) Hopefully the devs patch this ASAP.|||


I wanted to see it for myself so sent a message to the op. We setup a fight card and indeed it's true. He had a lightweight Judo caf with 88 standup.
The good news is he did not tell me how. (I was not going to ask either) Hopefully the devs patch this ASAP.

The rumor of this glitch/hack has been going around for a few weeks now. There are a few players that are suspect to using this, but there has been no prove of this actually be a truth. 88 stand up without seeing the stand up categorys doesn't tell us that their hand power is maxed at HW instead of LW.|||AFAIK its a glitch- it happened to me once yesterday and once when the game came out, both times I chose King Mo for a LHW fight and somehow ended up defending my LW/WW belt with him.|||caf glitch and normal fighter glitch seperate n different, dont know how to do with in game fighters|||I wondered how long it would take for a game breaking glitch to happen. Took longer than I thought.|||


I wondered how long it would take for a game breaking glitch to happen. Took longer than I thought.

Again while there are suspicions on this we still have no proof what so ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment