Thursday, April 26, 2012

New video with Randy Chase and Bas!

New vid I think...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeMlTe6Os6U&feature=player_embedded|||Bas says you can go to Russia for Sambo. Is this correct or has he been misinformed? First time I hear about it.
And yeah, new vid for me anyways. Good find.|||


Bas says you can go to Russia for Sambo. Is this correct or has he been misinformed? First time I hear about it.
And yeah, new vid for me anyways. Good find.

It's news to me.|||do you guy's notes at 0:25 please take a look at randys gloves there are black and fedors red.
different glove styles :) hopfully they have the pridestyle gloves too|||Thanks for the vid! :)|||




I love Bas:
"You can go to country A for this, country B for this... or, you can... *GASP*go to the Bas Rutten MMA gym and learn everything!"|||


Bas says you can go to Russia for Sambo. Is this correct or has he been misinformed? First time I hear about it.
And yeah, new vid for me anyways. Good find.

New video for sure.
I think he was just saying how each country has their different style and how EA MMA tried to replicate that. I don't think he actually meant Sambo was in the game but maybe he might have leaked it.|||Nice vid. Looking forward to when they can tell us EVERYTHING tho.|||


Nice vid. Looking forward to when they can tell us EVERYTHING tho.

Do you really want to know everything? Doesn't that spoil some of the fun?
I'm not trying to be a suit here. I am genuinely curious.
Thanks.
|||Well, I mean it'll be cool to hear more than the standard PR stuff we've heard, that's all, Doc.|||I like Bas he is so friendly and straightfoward guy. I wish he was my trainer in real life|||you might have noticed that henderson wears to different shorts in the video...?!|||




Nice vid. Looking forward to when they can tell us EVERYTHING tho.

Do you really want to know everything? Doesn't that spoil some of the fun?
I'm not trying to be a suit here. I am genuinely curious.
Thanks.


agreed doc people want to kno everything and then when they get the game it wears off in a few hours cause there wont be any real suprises. When im really pumped for a game, i shut off my info search and watching trailers cause i still like suprises and OMG moments...example of spoiler trailers teh MW2 launch trailer haha the entire game shown in 5mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment