Friday, April 27, 2012

What do you want to see in the video tomorrow?

Without going into too much detail.
I want to see
- Atleast one fighter entrance
- Fighter introductions
- Cage work
- Stand up game
- Clinch game
- Takedowns and takedown defense
- Ground game
- Damage to the face
- Blood (I want to see how realistic it looks, and if it stays on the mat or disappears like in Undisputed.)
- A submission or a knockout
- Post fight announcement

|||ground from fn4 i have a feeling stand up will be great so if ground is realistic then this looks to be one great game|||A match between 2 fighters.|||I want to see
-Ground game (submissions)
-Different kinds of strikes (head & body Punches/Kicks, leg kicks)
-Damage
-A few different fighters instead of just 2.
-Fighter entrances/introductions
-Take downs and take down defense|||I wanna see
-at least one fighter entrance
-some damage to the fighters
-one post fight presentation
-def. some standup and ground work
just any gameplay right about now would really give me some help!!!|||Ground game
Clinch Game
Cage mechanics (clinches on the cage, ground positions on the cage, etc.)
KOs for sure.
Damage
SOCCER KICKS AND STOMPS
|||everything yall said :)|||Anything goes. I just hope they dont cut so much this time. In the november trailer everytime a punch was about to make impact, they made the trailer skip. It was lame.
Personally I think it would be awesome to confirm a new fighter through a trailer, that would be cool.|||Uhh you bunch of pedofiles. You wanna see some guys sweating, rolling around. I personally want to see Gina Carano getting naked.|||


Uhh you bunch of pedofiles. You wanna see some guys sweating, rolling around. I personally want to see Gina Carano getting naked.

ROFL do you what a pedo.phile (Spaced on purpose to avoid censor) is?|||BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDdd|||- GROUND GAME (submissions/transitions)
- Ronaldo Jacare, Andre Galvao & Shinya Aoki
- gameplay mechanics in the RING.
not trying to get my hopes too high though, i was stoked for the premiere of the UFC trailer on IGN and it turned out to be garbage w/ extremely fast flashes of the gameplay haha.
|||I want EA to prove to me that the Showtime video with Fedor and Rogers wasn't representative of the stand-up game because it wasn't what I was expecting at all. I know so little about this game, I have no idea WHAT to expect. But I am dying to find out.|||


Uhh you bunch of pedofiles. You wanna see some guys sweating, rolling around. I personally want to see Gina Carano getting naked.

Since when were children allowed to fight in MMA?|||




Uhh you bunch of pedofiles. You wanna see some guys sweating, rolling around. I personally want to see Gina Carano getting naked.

Since when were children allowed to fight in MMA?

hahaha, i didn't get that either.

No comments:

Post a Comment