Thursday, April 26, 2012

Why is it so difficult to link your gamertag?

Been trying for the last 45 minutes via this website and in-game and I see no way at all to link my current forum persona with my Xbox Live gamertag. This means, no way to check my highlight reels on the website. Among various other annoyances.
Why must this aspect be so difficult? All I want to do is merge this account with my Xbox Live and there is no possible way to do so. Someone please give me some ideas here.|||wierd, mine was automatically there.|||I should have 2 replays uploaded but I can't seem to find them. Anyone able to see them or link where they should be?|||on easports.com you can go to your ea sports hub thing on top right where your name is, then you should be able to go to media
|||http://www.easports.com/player-hub/media/cem_ea_id/lolsupimsogood
Completely empty even though "lolsup imsogood" has uploaded 2 videos since that is my Xbox Gamertag. Really annoying how terrible EA is when it comes to account support.|||hmm dunno, it took mine like 2-5 minutes to appear|||it's been 4+ hours so yeah.|||Nope still hasn't resolved itself. I see no way of linking my forum persona to my gamertag. Thus limiting me from using photo game face, replays, and whatever other cool features.

No comments:

Post a Comment