Thursday, April 26, 2012

Stamina Loss

I was fighting online and I had my oppenent in full top mount. I was reigning down some ground and pound to his head. I watched as his stamina meter grew while mine dwindled. From time to time his head meter would popup to indicate I was doing some head damage but I was surprised that his stamina meter didn't drop as I hit him. Is this normal? He was using a CAF so I can't tell you want his Attributes were.
If this is normal, what are my basic options to get victory in this situation? I didn't want to try a submission while he had a full meter and I had no other place to go as Top Full Mount is the most dominant position. I was lost.
BTW, the fight finally got stood up after I had him in dominant Full Mount for 4 minutes. I decided to box him for a few seconds since we were on the ground for so long. He was a button masher. He stepped up and threw a flurry of about 6 punches in 2 two seconds and the fight was all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment