Friday, April 27, 2012

I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT YOUR CAF!!!!!!!

For all things holy EA....PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
you guys have such a touch for online awesomeness....SO WHY WOULD YOU NOT HAVE A CAF FILTER!??
|||Hope the patch comes soon because I dont wanna be forced to fight CAFs. Especially when CAFs can easily be overpowered. I have a zero percent for DNF but those CAFs make me want to quit before the match starts.|||I use CAF's because I'm sick of seeing the same one fighter per division. My CAF's aren't overpowered by any means, they're a tier/notch below the top fighters in the game. And people see my crappy stats before the fight (They have much better stats) then they call me a Super CAF when I win. =|
I don't only use CAF's though. I'd say I'm about half/half and choose depending on my mood. But seriously, not all CAF's are overpowered. Mine's **** compared to Fedor.
Someone called me a noob super CAF with maxed hands when my highest rated hands stat was in the 80's lol|||its not even a case of overpowered...I just don't want to fight them. lol
I'm sorry, but I like the idea of seeing a replicated REAL fighter.
|||I'd say Fedor, Classic Bas and Jacare are more 'overpowered' than any CAF I've come across so far.|||


I'd say Fedor, Classic Bas and Jacare are more 'overpowered' than any CAF I've come across so far.

Indeed.
And I only use CAF's of real fighters such as Cro Cop, Brock Lesnar, Wanderlei Silva, etc.|||SIGNED.
There should be a CAF filter or at least give you some warning someone is using a CAF so you can back out. The CAFs with unbalanced stats (High punch speed + High grapple defense) are starting to exist and I don't want to be stuck facing them whilst they try for a cheap win.|||


I'd say Fedor, Classic Bas and Jacare are more 'overpowered' than any CAF I've come across so far.

Fedor is way overpowered.
My jiu jitsu guy sub is 97 but he is not perfect either. I would like to be able to use my CAF on ranked and online matches or whats the point of even doing career mode or creating them?|||I don't wanna fight Fedor Bas Nick Diaz or anyone else thats good...but you have to so god dammit im gonna use my caf.|||


I'd say Fedor, Classic Bas and Jacare are more 'overpowered' than any CAF I've come across so far.

Agree.
Instead of worrying about what others were doing I just embraced the "Create A Fighter" so I can be on even terms.
Many of the roster fighter have stats that you can not come near when making an insta fighter.
In lieu of having a filter, they need to force everyone to make at least one CAF and use him once. That would keep the online system fresh. :)|||I dont like CAFS too much either. They can get defensive stats in every part of the game maxed. Thats even worse than fighting previously mentioned fighters.
Really no fun in fighting those damn CAFs.|||See I don't agree with this. I'm an avid user of 2 CAF's that I have created through career and I rarely face anybody who uses CAF's. So if there is a filter for this I will never find any matches.
You say they're overpowered however if stats are high in one area they're gonna be lower somewhere else. People are saying about the created fighters with 100 submissions. They are not a problem, just be ready to deny takedowns and clinches. I have yet to see a Jiu-Jitsu CAF with 100 submissions AND high standup.
Look at the lowest stat and focus on it. If that stat is your weakness as well, look for his next lowest. It is as much a strategy game as a fighting game.
If you are still having problems there's nothing stopping people making CAFs themselves. Then you can craft them exactly how you want.
With regards to the overpowered fighters. I only have one I hate ... Calvacante (-_-) I have fought him 3/4 times out of all my lightweight matches.
Everyone is entitled to their opinions and I don't knock anyone for wanting a CAF filter. I just feel it isn't needed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment