Friday, April 20, 2012

First CAFs...

I know it's probably way to early to even be thinking about it but I just wonder who everyones first CAF's will be. I know the roster isn't complete yet but I'm still curious!
For me my first CAF will be my favorate fighter Jon Fitch, quickly followed by my other favorates Big Nog, Bones, Brian Bowles, Josh Barnett(If he's not in), RJJ, Mike Tyson and the newcomer on my list of Favs Brian Bowles!
Hope for around 200-300 Cafs slots EA!|||Dan Henderson all day!|||My First Caf will be Ezekel Rage of course :)|||My first caf will be myself. Then mabye Joe Biden or B-OBAMA|||Marcus "Conan" Silveira as he was the one who first drew me into the sport as a kid.|||my first create a fighter will be Mauricio Shogun Rua, followed by the Nogueira twins, Thiago Silva & Quinton Rampage Jackson :) now I'm not too concerned by how many Create-A-Fighter slots there are, so long as the creation system is a step ahead of any other EA Sports creation feature, though I would like to see a good system online to share our best & most accurate C-A-Fs|||First Mauricio Shogun Rua then Rampage then maybe Wanderlei|||Naruto, Kakashi, Myself, BlowJ Penny|||ill be making sick cafs and uploading them. but not real fighters.|||Murilo Bustamante, Rousimar Palhares, Dan Hardy ( if theres the option for red mohawks !!!! ) lol,|||Rear Naked Poke might hate me for this but anderson silva so to see who's better gegard or anderson if the is cpu vs cpu because it is a question that has been killing me.|||1. Rampage
2. GSP
3. Dan Hardy
4. Bisping
5. Rashad
6. Brock
7. BJ Penn
8. Nog
9. A. Silva
10. Shogun|||Mine's gonna be Dirty Bob!
Maybe you remember him from some old Pride's?|||My #1 is def Shogun RUA!!!!!!!!!!!! Ninja then Wandy. Anderson too = some effin head movement.|||I have an ever expanding list of what fighters to be made! My list features people like Iron Mike, RJJ, Big Nog, Shogun, Remy Bonjasky, Jose Aldo, Braulio Estima, Genki Sudo, Clay Guida, Nate Diaz, Semtex, Paulo Thiago etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment