Wednesday, April 11, 2012

RANDY!!!!

Randy Couture live chat on Thursday, any relation to the video release?? We'll see!
Now on the other hand, i love Randy but really..what kind of question can we ask him concerning the game? Its not like he could tell us anything new. I love that we could communicate with a legend like Randy but i don't know i really don't see what we can ask him. We know his next opponent and everything. I would have preferred someone different.|||Couldn't you have kept this in the official thread for it?|||Yeah I'm fairly new to this community and after i posted my comment i saw the Randy Couture live chat thread. Its the second time i do something silly like this and once again i apologize.|||


Yeah I'm fairly new to this community and after i posted my comment i saw the Randy Couture live chat thread. Its the second time i do something silly like this and once again i apologize.

Its ok, welcome to the community i'll lock this one up..

No comments:

Post a Comment